Dirt & Neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system inefficiency and failure. To ensure energy efficient system operation, it is important to perform routine maintenance. Proper maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems (www.energystar.gov).
Key Benefits Of Regular Maintenance Include:
- Prolonged equipment efficiency
- Promotes healthy clean air
- Supports lower utility costs
- Guards against unexpected failures
- Prolongs equipment life
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- Your technician will be professional, uniformed and qualified to work on your equipment.
- We will take extra ordinary care in your home.
- We will provide you with a written quote for repairs before we start any work.
- Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time.
We will provide excellent craftsmanship through attention to detail and building strong relationships with our clients, our community, and each other; being mindful of our clients needs before our own. Putting our trust and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ to guide us and show us his will for us through our daily lives. We promise to bring our most innovative products and services to keep ahead of the ever changing industry.
Filters are no longer a hassle or inconvenience.. Just ask us how! We can provide your filters for you for an entire year, delivered right to your front door.
Ideal Heating and Air Conditioning is focused on providing the highest level of service with a focus on earning referral from our satisfied clients. The most important investment in your home is in the care of responsible experts who set the standard of excellence for our industry by following National Standards for service and training. All of our technicians are tested and certified through North American Technician Excellence (N.A.T.E.) Our maintenance plans following Energy Star Recommendations along with National Standards for residential maintenance.
Call (402) 932-0649 now to speak with an expert about our maintenance plans.